Fancy a gig at Drivetribe? We are a team of passionate designers, product managers, technologists, marketers and writers who love building social networks.
Our HQ is in Moorgate, London and our investors include 21st Century Fox, Atomico and Breyer Capital.
And yes - you do get to hang out with the biggest names in motoring including our founders James May, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson.
Open positions are below.
Working at Drivetribe
We are a new company with our first product http://drivetribe.com launched in November 2016.
As a fast high-growth company we are a team who loves a start-up culture. Every individual is empowered to make an impact with entrepreneurial new ideas.
- Annual Leave - On joining you get 25 days leave increasing by 1 day for every year of service. In addition you can buy or sell up to 5 days of leave.
- Birthday Leave - You get your birthday off each year or the working day before or after
- Share Options - All employees get share options
- Pension - We match your pension contributions up to 5% of your salary
- Life Assurance - We cover all employees with 4x salary assurance
- Flexible Working - You can work remotely and also vary your hours around our core team hours of 10am to 4pm. The exception is Tuesday where we all come into the office
- Family Friendly - We offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies. Two months and two weeks full pay respectively. You can also get childcare vouchers.
- Season Ticket Loan - We'll lend you the money for an annual rail/tube ticket and you can pay it back monthly each payday
- Cycle-to-work - You can save money by buying a new bike through the cycle-to-work scheme
- Give As You Earn - You can support good causes in a tax-efficient way through our payroll giving scheme
- Training and Conferences - You can choose training courses and conferences to attend
- Team Outings - We like to do fun stuff together, where its a trip to the pub(s) or karting, table tennis or escape rooms.
- Referral Bonus - Introduce someone to the company we'll give you £1,000
- Snacks and Refreshments - Our office is always well stocked with snacks, nuts, fruit, juice, soft drinks, etc. There is also beer and wine for celebrations.